Following the globally acclaimed Van Gogh Alive experience, Grande Exhibitions presents The French Impressionists – Monet to Cézanne; a unique and immersive SENSORY4™ exhibition experience awash with vibrant visuals and a stunning musical score.
Produced by artists Gianfranco Ianuzzi, Renato Gatto and Massimiliano Siccardi utilizing Grande Exhibitions’ SENSORY4™ technology, The French Impressionists – Monet to Cézanne explores the lives and works of the Impressionists in ways you’ve never imagined. Grande Exhibitions’ SENSORY4™ technology brings paintings to life through an incredible application of light and sound that even the Impressionists themselves could not have envisaged.
Breathtaking paintings are projected on an enormous scale with vivid detail to bring back, larger than life, the bold brushstrokes of Monet, Pissarro, Renoir, Cézanne and more. Indulge your senses as you enjoy the sights of 19th Century Paris through the eyes of the painters who immortalized them.
Don’t just admire the Impressionists – become a part of their world. Set to a beautiful musical score including Debussy, Tchaikovsky, Ravel and Offenbach, The French Impressionists – Monet to Cézanne is an immersive experience that stimulates all the senses.
HOSTING THE EXPERIENCE
- Under license from Grande Exhibitions
- Commercial terms and pricing are subject to duration, venue and operational requirements
- Our SENSORY4™ system is ideally suited to venues of approximately 500-1,000 m² (5,000-10,000 ft²), however the system is highly adaptable for both smaller or larger spaces.
- Our SENSORY4™ system is ideally suited to minimum ceiling heights of approximately 5 m (16 ft), however the versatility of our system allows for both lower or higher ceilings.
- Freight consists of 1 x 12 m (40 ft) and 1 x 6 m (20 ft) containers (subject to change, based on freight origin)
- Installed with on-site supervision by Grande Exhibitions technicians
WHAT IS SENSORY4™?
Developed by Grande Exhibitions, SENSORY4™ is a unique system that combines multichannel motion graphics, cinema quality surround sound and up to forty high-definition projectors to provide one of the most exciting multiscreen environments in the world.
SENSORY4™ can transform any exhibition space to create a dynamic, informative and visually spectacular experience. Incredibly detailed images flow through the mass of projectors and merge with digital surround sound to saturate the space in a breathtaking immersive display.