Invention. Discovery. Genius.
Ideas and invention have endlessly fascinated humankind throughout our existence, driving us to create and shape the world around us. From basic Stone Age survival through to forging new frontiers of abundance, exploration and innovation.
In a ground-breaking new format, Grande Exhibitions has combined Da Vinci – Inventions and 101 Inventions That Changed The World, two highly acclaimed exhibitions to form Inventing Genius, a comprehensive STEM-focused, educational experience placing the world’s greatest inventor alongside humankind’s greatest inventions of all time.
HOSTING THE EXPERIENCE
- Under license from Grande Exhibitions
- Commercial terms and pricing are subject to duration, venue and operational requirements
- Inventing Genius is ideally suited to venues of approximately 1,000 m² (10,000 ft²), however, the system is highly adaptable for both smaller or larger spaces.
- Freight consists of 2 x 12 m (40 ft) and 3 x 6 m (20 ft) containers (subject to change, based on freight origin)
- Installed with on-site supervision by Grande Exhibitions curators and technicians