Grande Exhibitions’ Da Vinci – The Genius is the most comprehensive Leonardo da Vinci exhibition to tour the world. With the assistance of Museo Leonardo da Vinci (Italy) and Pascal Cotte of Lumiere Technology (France), this exhibition brings to life the genius of Leonardo as an inventor, artist, scientist, anatomist, engineer, architect, sculptor and philosopher.
Working from Leonardo’s codices, Italian artisans have faithfully crafted interactive and life-size machine inventions for this unique, full-spectrum Leonardo da Vinci exhibition experience. These works include the first concepts of a car, bicycle, helicopter, glider, parachute, SCUBA, submarine, military tank and ideal city to name a few.
The exhibit moves far beyond machine inventions alone, featuring facsimiles of Leonardo’s most famous codices, anatomical studies, Anghiari battle drawings and Renaissance art.
A high definition recreation of The Last Supper at actual size (29 x 14.5ft) is an impressive display that complements the entertaining and educational animation presentations of the Vitruvian Man and one of Leonardo’s most ambitious projects – the Sforza Horse sculpture.
This Leonardo da Vinci exhibition also includes the world exclusive Secrets of Mona Lisa – a Louvre Museum sanctioned analysis of the iconic painting, by renowned scientific engineer, examiner and photographer of fine art, Pascal Cotte.
Suitable for all ages, this amazing Leonardo da Vinci exhibition provides a fascinating insight into not only the mind of a genius, but also into the fundamental scientific and artistic principles that he discovered. Da Vinci – The Genius is an inspiration for the whole family.
HOSTING THE EXPERIENCE
- Under license from Grande Exhibitions
- Commercial terms and pricing are subject to duration, venue and operational requirements
- The exhibition is ideally suited to venues of approximately 1,000 m² (10,000 ft²), however it is highly adaptable for both smaller or larger spaces.
- The exhibition is ideally suited to minimum ceiling heights of 4.5 m (15 ft), however the versatility of the display allows for both lower or higher ceilings.
- Freight consists of 2 x 12 m (40 ft) and 1 x 6 m (20 ft) containers (subject to change, based on freight origin)
- Installed with on-site supervision by Grande Exhibitions curators and technicians