Experience a unique, high-tech journey into one of the world’s most timeless and best-loved stories. Lewis Carroll’s ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’ is brought to life as an interactive digital storybook, utilizing Grande Exhibitions’ 360º immersive projection environment. The one of a kind engaging experience combines actor-led narration and activities with “retro-style” animation based on the wonderful original illustrations of Sir John Tenniel.
Follow Alice down the rabbit hole as Alice – A Wonderland Adventure journeys through Lewis Carroll’s enchanting world. The Experience draws visitors inside the story as it comes to life all around them in 360º splendour, including costumed character performances and led activities. Families can follow the story word by word on the projected “pop-up” books or sit back and absorb the actor-led narration and visuals as they play out from every angle – 360º of full sensory immersion.
Following the 360º digital storybook experience, enter into a fully themed ‘Wonderland Intelligent Play Zone’ where toddlers and young children freely engage, explore and interact with a wide array of hands-on activities. Alice – A Wonderland Adventure can operate as a ticketed experience, with timed entry or as an open, free-flowing environment. The capacity of the 360º digital storybook experience can be up to 40 guests at a time.
HOSTING THE EXPERIENCE
- Under license from Grande Exhibitions.
- Commercial terms and pricing are subject to duration, venue and operational requirements.
- Alice - A Wonderland Adventure is ideally suited to venues of approximately 500 - 750m2 or more (5000-7,500 ft2 or more) and ceiling heights of 4.5 m (16 ft), however it is highly adaptable for smaller spaces.
- Freight consists of 2 x 12m (40ft) and 1 x 6m (20ft) containers (subject to change, based on freight origin).
- Installed with on-site supervision by Grande Exhibitions technicians.