The world’s premier traveling Mona Lisa exhibition experience, The Secrets of Mona Lisa explores the findings of French scientific engineer and examiner of fine art, Pascal Cotte. Granted unprecedented access by the French Government and The Louvre Museum in Paris, he conducted a painstaking scientific analysis of The Mona Lisa using his self-invented and patented multispectral camera.
Cotte spent over two years verifying his findings with leading Mona Lisa experts and The Louvre Museum. His scientific examination and subsequent findings startled the art world with 25 revelations discovered including identifying her original pigment colours from 1506; proving she indeed was painted with eyebrows and eyelashes and producing the world’s only exact replica – a 360° walk around piece.
The documentation of this event, plus 40 large, high resolution sectional images of every aspect of The Mona Lisa including a 4 metre (13ft) high infrared print make this one of the most amazing, unique and compelling traveling exhibitions in the world today.
The exhibition also showcases the latest and most sophisticated technology and trends for art historians and curators to catalogue, understand, restore and authenticate fine art.
HOSTING THE EXPERIENCE
- Under license from Grande Exhibitions
- Commercial terms and pricing are subject to duration, venue and operational requirements
- The exhibition is ideally suited to venues of approximately 150 m² (1,500 ft²), however it is highly adaptable for both smaller or larger spaces.
- The exhibition is ideally suited to minimum ceiling heights of 4.5 m (15 ft), however the versatility of the display allows for both lower or higher ceilings.
- Freight consists of 1 x 6 m (20 ft) container (subject to change, based on freight origin)
- Self-installation under direction from Grande Exhibitions