The original Vincent van Gogh immersive multimedia experience takes visitors on a journey of light and sound through the life and art of the famous Dutch master.Read more
Leaders: Speeches That Changed The World
Leaders have the power to inspire nations, spark revolutions, ignite wars and change the face of history. From Winston Churchill’s “We shall never surrender” speech to Queen Elizabeth I’s “Tilbury speech” to Adolf Hitler’s incendiary first speech as chancellor, these men, women and their words made a significant impact on their people, their nation and the world.
Tailored for museums, science centers and venues looking for a unique exhibition to broaden their audience demographic, Leaders is an innovative yet timeless exploration of the power of words and the impact of leadership – a fully immersive exhibition experience that combines history with technology and art with culture, guaranteed to engage and educate audiences.
Inside the Leaders exhibition experience, visitors embark upon a journey through history and an exploration of leadership. Learn about the words, actions and impact of iconic leaders through several themed interpretive areas. Feel the excitement, inspiration, tension and impact of the key speeches of 12 US and international statesmen and women, activists and military icons during major historical moments inside the immersive SENSORY4™ gallery environment.
Leaders is a powerful, high-impact visitor experience that’s inspirational and endlessly fascinating. It is designed to explore the themes of influence, charisma, leadership, politics and public opinion through the historical recordings, footage and recreations of some of history’s greatest speeches.
Leaders is currently in development by Grande Exhibitions, and is available now to license. First display opportunity will be from October 2016 onwards. Contact Grande Exhibitions for more information.
Key highlights of the Leaders experience include:
- Uncovering the incredible stories of history’s most iconic leaders and how both their actions and words have changed the world.
- Reliving history’s most iconic moments in a thrilling, never-before-seen exhibition experience.
- Ample adaptability to feature and highlight the host venue’s local heroes and their impact on their state, city or community.
- Historical archival footage and faithfully-recreated interpretations of the most influential leaders of all time, highlighting key turning points in world history.
- Countless educational outcomes in the areas of History, Politics, World Affairs, Social Science and Journalism that also provide students with a foundation to develop strong leadership and public speaking skills.
- Corporate and commercial branding potential offers the chance to generate additional ancillary revenues with private events and sponsorship opportunities. SENSORY4™ is used and trusted by leading international brands, including Cadillac, Fox Network and Wells Fargo.
What is SENSORY4™?
Developed by Grande Exhibitions, SENSORY4™ is a unique system that combines multi-channel motion graphics, cinema quality surround sound and up to 40 high-definition projectors to provide one of the most exciting multi-screen environments in the world.
SENSORY4™ can transform any exhibition space to create a dynamic, informative and visually spectacular experience. Incredibly detailed images flow through the mass of projectors and merge with digital surround sound to saturate the space in a breathtaking, immersive display.
Strategic marketing and promotional plans
High resolution still and video imagery for marketing