Da Vinci – Inventions
Created under the auspices of the Museo Leonardo da Vinci – Rome, Italy, and with the assistance of a number of experts in Italy, the Da Vinci – Inventions exhibition brings to life the genius of Leonardo as an inventor, artist, scientist, anatomist, engineer, architect, sculptor and philosopher.
The main differences between Da Vinci – The Genius and Da Vinci – Inventions is scale: the Da Vinci Inventions exhibition offers a smaller footprint and focuses on Leonardo’s inventions and engineering principles.
Working from Leonardo’s codices, Italian Artisans have faithfully crafted interactive and life-size machine inventions. These works include the first concepts of a car, bicycle, helicopter, glider, parachute, SCUBA, submarine, a forerunner to the modern military tank and an ideal city, to name a few.
The exhibit also moves far beyond machine inventions alone, featuring facsimiles of Leonardo’s most famous codices, anatomical studies, Anghiari battle drawings and displays of his renaissance art in actual size.
A high definition recreation of The Last Supper at actual size (29 x 14.5ft) is an impressive display that complements the entertaining and educational animation presentations of the Vitruvian Man and one of Leonardo’s most ambitious projects – the Sforza horse sculpture.
Suitable for all ages, this amazing exhibition provides a fascinating insight into not only the mind of a genius, but also into the fundamental scientific and artistic principles that he discovered. Da Vinci – Inventions is an inspiration for the whole family.’
- 150+ exquisite pieces in total
- 75 large scale machine inventions, many interactive
- 16 themed areas identify the breadth of Leonardo’s work
- Hands-on interactives encourage tactile learning experiences
- Explains the theory and objective behind each of Leonardo’s designs
- Presents analysis and history of Leonardo’s key artworks using engaging and entertaining technologies
- Highlights the parallels between Leonardo’s work and modern technology and engineering
Hosting The Exhibition
- Under license from Grande Exhibitions
- Commercial terms and pricing are subject to duration, venue and operational requirements
- Venue space is flexible – from 400 m² / 4,000 ft², preferably larger
- The exhibition is ideally suited to venues of approximately 500 m² (5,000 ft²), however it is highly adaptable for both smaller or larger spaces.
- The exhibition is ideally suited to minimum ceiling heights of 4.5 m (15 ft), however the versatility of the display allows for both lower or higher ceilings.
- Installed with on-site supervision by Grande Exhibitions curators and technicians
Baltimore, Bogota, Boston, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Cali, Cape Town, Caracas, Cincinnati, Des Moines, Edmonton, Guangzhou, Guayaquil, Huntsville, Johannesburg, Kaoshiung, Kazan, Kiev, Kuala Lumpur, La Paz, Las Vegas, Lima, Ljubijana, Louisville, Lubbock, Macau, Madrid, Manchester, Manila, Medellin, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Nuremburg, Oklahoma City, Panama City, Phoenix, Portland, Rio de Janeiro, Rochester, Rotterdam, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, San Jose, San Juan, Santa Ana, Santa Cruz, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, St. Petersburg, Taipei, Tampa, Tokyo, Vancouver, Washington DC, Winnipeg
Tickets, exhibition program, audio guide, merchandise, photo opportunities, café, sponsorship, hospitality and corporate events
Ford, Samsung, Visa, Smartone, Coca Cola, Bradesco Bank, Gol Airways, LEGO®, Shun Tak, Macau Ferries, Sew Eurodrive, Institute of Italian Culture, Friends of FAI (National Trust for Italy), Commune Roma, Commune Firenze, Commune Venezia, Italian Consular General, Taiwan Cooperative Bank, 1 First Bank, Lufthansa, Dominos Pizza
Exhibition, advertising and merchandise style guides. Strategic marketing and promotional plans. Production and operations rider. Operational and maintenance manual. Educational activities guide. Activities booklets. Press releases. High resolution marketing imagery and video. Curatorial support.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOSTING Da Vinci - Inventions
Please complete the equation to help us prevent comment spam.