The original Vincent van Gogh immersive multimedia experience takes visitors on a journey of light and sound through the life and art of the famous Dutch master.Read more
The Adventures of Alice – A Magical Wonderland Experience
Experience a unique, high-tech journey into one of the world’s most timeless and best-loved stories on a scale like never before: Lewis Carroll’s ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’ springs to life using Grande Exhibitions’ state-of-the-art SENSORY4™ technology, retro animation, a cinematic audio score and engaging narration by the legendary Sir John Gielgud.
Children and adults alike will be dazzled and delighted following Alice down the rabbit hole as ‘The Adventures of Alice’ leads them through Lewis Carroll’s enchanting world. With animations based on the wonderful original illustrations of Sir John Tenniel, the Experience places the visitors within a super large format multimedia environment, as they journey with Alice through her adventures in Wonderland in an immersive storytelling experience like no other.
‘The Adventures of Alice’ is currently in development by Grande Exhibitions, and is available now to license. First display opportunity will be from October 2016 onward. Contact Grande Exhibitions for more information.
- Unravel the “story behind the story” of a literary classic in a completely new dimension, using a canvas of HD digital projection.
- Discover the wonderful world of Alice like never before: larger-than-life projections, iconic set pieces and much more… Lewis Carroll and Sir John Tenniel’s classic characters re-imagined in a breathtaking new exhibition format.
- The scale and content of the experience is adaptable to individual venue requirements.
- Inspire children through educational play and visual immersion. Learn about the magic of creative storytelling and character creation, ideal for a target audience of children from 2-10 and young families.
- The Adventures of Alice provides education outcomes in the areas of art, literature, history, technology, storytelling and creativity.
- Corporate and commercial branding potential, private events and sponsorship opportunities offer the chance to generate additional ancillary revenues. SENSORY4™ is used and trusted by leading international brands, including Hublot, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Wells Fargo and Cadillac.
- The experience can be accompanied by Lewis Carroll and Sir John Tenniel’s meticulous manuscripts and illustrations, loaned courtesy of The British Library.
What is SENSORY4™?
Developed by Grande Exhibitions, SENSORY4™ is a unique system that combines multi-channel motion graphics, cinema-quality surround sound and up to forty high-definition projectors to provide one of the most exciting multi-screen environments in the world. SENSORY4™ can transform any exhibition space to create a dynamic, informative and visually spectacular experience. Incredibly detailed images flow through the mass of projectors and merge with digital surround sound to saturate the space in a breathtaking immersive display.
Strategic marketing and promotional plans
High resolution still and video imagery for marketing
Curatorial support available