Planet Shark: Predator or Prey returns to North America! From February 3, visitors of Portland Science Center have the opportunity to get up close and personal with the ocean’s apex hunter. The engaging out-of-water shark experience showcases shark models cast from real animals, collections of real teeth and jaws as well as ancient, rare fossils, some up to 370 million years old!
- Da Vinci – The Genius Arrives at New Mexico Museum of Natural History
- Mysteries Unraveled: Secrets of Mona Lisa Opens at Expressions, Whirinaki
- Planet Shark: Predator or Prey opens at Portland Science Center
- Van Gogh Alive Lights Up Seville, Spain
- Van Gogh Alive Opens in Abu Dhabi as Part of Two-City UAE Tour