Da Vinci Alive continues to wow visitors at Science Museum of Virginia. The immersive experience was recently visited by Gov. Terry McAuliffe and Alan Dye, VP of User Interface at Apple, who spoke at the exhibition, celebrating the intersection of art and technology. Read the full article here.
- Da Vinci – The Genius Arrives at New Mexico Museum of Natural History
- Mysteries Unraveled: Secrets of Mona Lisa Opens at Expressions, Whirinaki
- Planet Shark: Predator or Prey opens at Portland Science Center
- Van Gogh Alive Lights Up Seville, Spain
- Van Gogh Alive Opens in Abu Dhabi as Part of Two-City UAE Tour